Carpenters' Hall has a long history as a meeting place. It has been the home to numerous tenants in the arts, sciences and commerce, and remains the headquarters of the oldest extant craft guild in America.
It was the site of the First Continental Congress in 1774 and was occupied briefly by the British during the Revolution. The Hall still has tenants and has been the site of many celebrations. Here is a timeline outlining the many events in the Hall's history.
Devine Brothers provided design build assistance including high efficiency air handler selection with all piping and controls utilized to provide for occupant comfort and historic interior preservation for this historic landmark.
- Carpenters' Hall
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Contract Value: $1,221,183
- Duration: 1 Year
- Proven track record working in Historically Significant landmarks
- Proven experience with (VRF) systems and controls
- Proven ability to work with high expectation Owners and Designers