Devine Brothers has invested in the renewable energy business by allocating resources to study the current technologies that our mechanical trades would be needed to participate and they were - small privately owned gas fired cogeneration plants, geo-thermal systems, solar generation plants and wind turbines.
Devine Brothers felt that it was imperitive to take an active role by investing in our future by decreasing our own carbon footprint, so we designed and constructed on our facility a 22kw PV solar field which produces 15% to 25% of our daily electrical consumption. We have generated over 500,000 kilowatt hours of electricity and have reduced our carbon footprint by almost 1,000 lbs of CO2.
- Devine Brothers Solar Farm
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Contract Value: $
- Proven commitment to Sustainability and technical proficiency
- Proven track record working with specialized systems
- Proven experience with turnkey integrated systems and controls
- Proven ability to work with high expectation Owners and Designers