Devine Brothers constructed the mechanical portion of the new 90,000 square foot elementary school in Croydon Pennsylvania that incorporated 168 Geothermal Wells, each 500 feet deep, 66 classroom water source heat pumps, 6 rooftop/indoor water source heat pumps and a condensing boiler system to temper the loop.
Through its control division, Dynamic Controls, a fully automated Johnson Controls BACnet integrated Building Automation System was provided and commissioned. Devine Brothers, as the turnkey HVAC system integrator, provides backend support for all the installed product through offsite BAS Monitoring for the owner, Bristol Township School District.
- Mary Devine / Keystone Elementary School
- Location: Croydon, PA
- Contract Value: $6,765,794
- Duration: 2 Years
- Proven track record with K-12 Educational Facilities
- Proven track record working with specialized Geo Thermal systems
- Proven experience with turnkey integrated systems and controls
- Proven ability to work with high expectation Owners and Designers