Devine Brothers along with the General Contractor, The Bedwell Company performed a complete renovation of the main building at the Penn State University Brandywine Campus in Media Pennsylvania.
The main building consists of administrative offices, faculty offices, classrooms, common areas, and Laboratory Classrooms. The work was performed over a one and a half year time period and required work to be coordinated and completed while the building was fully occupied. The existing systems had to remain operational until the new systems became available. The work included the installation of a new heating and cooling plant along with 100% outside air rooftop equipment and laboratory exhaust equipment. Devine and Bedwell coordinated their efforts along with Dynamic Control Systems, Devine’s sister BAS company, for a fully integrated Johnson Controls BACnet Building Automation System. Devine utilized TRIATEK room pressure controls along with Venturi supply air and exhaust air variable air volume boxes. This successful project has led to years of a complementary relationship with Penn State University.
- PSU Brandywine Campus Main Building
- Location: Media, PA
- Contract Value: $2,691,875
- Duration: 1 Year
- Proven track record with university level Educational Facilities
- Proven track record working with specialized lab air control systems
- Proven experience with turnkey integrated systems and controls
- Proven ability to work in occupied facilities with high expectation Owners