Saint Joseph’s University, in order to accommodate increased student body, acquired the adjacent thirty eight acre Episcopal Academy Campus in Merion and renamed it the James J. Maguire ’58 Campus. It is the home to multiple academic departments , athletic fields and the Kinney Center for Autism Education.
With the increased demand of high tech learning, the university designed and constructed the Post Learning Center, a 35,000 SF addition to the Drexel Library which provided high tech facilities and collaborative learning environments to the campus. Through all of these additions Devine Brothers provided the required HVAC Work, Building Management Controls and Mechanical maintenance services.
At the university we have worked In over twenty six buildings and managed 46 projects over an eight year period between 2008-2016 during the University’s expansion campaign. Devine Brothers Service her BAS sister company – Dynamic Control Systems assisted the facility's department during this growth period until they were able to increase their staff to take over full time monitoring. Dynamic Control Systems has provided on-site and remote assistance with the newly installed campus wide based Honeywell control system.
- St. Joseph’s University Campus Expansion
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Contract Value: $
- Duration: 8 Years
- Proven commitment to long term partnering and team management
- Proven track record working in university level environments
- Proven experience with turnkey integrated systems and controls
- Proven ability to work in occupied facilities with high expectation Owners